One of the best feature in your roku is quiet unknown. Resume your favourite shows with “roku feed” to remember what is happening in your stored feeds.
Streaming your favorite shows with the best streaming service is a treat to cherish, when you have one of the best streaming device in the market. You all guys out there are pretty much aware about this compact streaming device, which has marked its presence in the market in a dominating manner. And ro stay at the peak of competition, you have to compete with some arch competitors like Apple tv, Amazon fire tv and Google Chromecast. Though, you are pretty much aware about its services which you are enjoying in a cracking way. But, you can’t assume any path of service without any error of stones and improvement, even when there is problems like technical issues, software functioning errors and wireless connection etc. Well, you can encounter these problematic issues with Www roku com support for better solutions. Are you aware about all the features of your streaming device? Most answers would be yes, as you are enjoying the everlasting service from a long decade. However, without any doubt on your ability, we still want you to know about this amazing feature “ROKU FEED” to boost, track and resume your shows in a blissful manner.
There are so many ways to encounter the entertainment medium in your favorite streaming device with around 700+ latest theatrical series and 400+ scripted tv series. This kind of diversification of channels lets you to stream your favorite shows without any compromise. But, what about watching your favorite ones again to enjoy and remember each and every plot of the story. Well, if you want to do so, you should enroot yourself to “Roku feed” which includes some shining properties-
1. Working procedure- Roku feed is actually placed just below the main home screen, in the heading “My feed”. You would see three categories of videos when you roll down:
· “TV shows” which provide the list of all popular tv programs.
· “Movies coming soon”, include those movies which are still in the theatres, and also those movies which haven’t appear on streaming services yet.
· “Movies” option contain all the movies, which are available for purchase, subscription and rental.
Now, if you want to add any videos, you just need to click on one of the option mentioned above, then simply select “Follow on Roku”. After this process, the entry of that particular item will appear in “My feed”. You will get notified, when any new episode of TV shows will appear in the feed, along with discount price on new streaming services. To better your streaming service you can navigate your problems to Roku Help, to counter minor issues.
2. Streaming services roku feed supports- It was earlier stated by roku that any app which supported universal search, would easily support roku feed. But, roku only delivers updates from those apps which you have paid for. This is good, but there are many useful apps you can access, till you paid for them to access.
3. New reasons roku should apply: The astonishing service to save your feed, and again get in touch with the favorite episodes to remember the plot is an ultimate thought behind “Roku feed”. But, to make the app more useful and attractive for the consumers, roku should apply these new reasons/new features-
· Unwanted list- Although, roku feeds is able to notch new shows with their arrival. But, it’s not sure you would enroot yourself to watch those particular stored feeds only. Here, roku can add a kind of future repeat process to track down all the shows you have watched, and turning on the “unwatched episodes” as a selective option.
· New category options- If you are following more than one show of different categories, then you might fall in the trouble of Roku feed, which classify itself according to new episodes and recent updates. The alphabetical arrangement or genre classification would definitely lead to ease of service.
· Live tv- Roku can also increase its revenues by advertisement, by advertising TV shows, sports broadcasting and events.
For Roku Link Activation or Roku Account Setup Call US Toll Free @ +1-844-305-0086